More About Me...

As u all know, how gr8 I am, i thought i shud throw in a lil of this gr8ness on web... so on public demand here is the most awaited blog of the century...

Connect with Me...

Follow Me on Twitter

Join Me on Facebook

Join Me on Orkut

Prologue...

Most of you who follow my other blog, are already aware of encounters with US embassy and my journey of lifetime to Mumbai, after which I finally got my US visa.

So, as the fate intended, i was finally set to fly on Jan 9th, supposedly to be in US for 3 months for an onsite assignment. As i was going there for the first time, the shopping list was longet than a toilet paper roll.
It was winter time there so jackets, gloves, scraf, thermals were must have. I was not sure about the food options there so i had an entire bag full of instant food, maggie, soups, rice, spices and what not. It was like i was going on a world tour, 2 checkin bags 50+ lbs each, a cabin bag and a laptop bag.
(Now, if you are carrying a laptop bag, carry the classic styled laptop bag, dont carry a haversack for laptop, Air France screwed me for 200$, cos they wont allow a cabin bag and a laptop haversack in flight, well and to be honest, combined it weighed around 50 lbs).

Anywez, more on travel tips later, lets start with some sightseeing tips...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer